Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:33 am
- Forum: Questions & Advice
- Topic: selecting a new receiver
- Replies: 18
- Views: 10405
Don't give up on that JRC receiver yet. If you have an attic you might be able to install a longwire with traps similar to the old Eavesdropper, made by Antenna Supermarket. Less than 43 feet in length and from the outside quite stealthy. Your roof might be ceramic tile in FL so I'm unsure how that ...
- Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:03 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: What's the best-looking shortwave tabletop receiver?
- Replies: 39
- Views: 18950
Here are my favoritesOver the years I've been fortunate to have owned Yaesu FRG-8800, Sony ICF-2010, Icom IC-737a and others